Inglés IV

Inglés IV

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

How green are you?


Nowadays, all the people want learn about environmentally friendly practices, because the towns to destroy the natural ambient, generating phenomenon like global warming or weakening of ozone layer.
In Santiago, exist many places where learn about the help of environmental, like construct a vegetable garden for the homes, or to recycle the waste, and many people to converge in this sites. My mom went to the class where learn about produce compost with the vegetable waste of the house. Later, she put this compost in to the plants of the garden, and now is very big and pretty.
Every week went to the corner of square block, in this place exist a container for papers, and I leave the periodic as accumulate in my house. Sometimes, I deposit the milk box in containers of supermarket. The most of the times, I went to the university in my bike, in this form I help not produce a combustion and I save the traffic of the streets; and I walk in the short distance.
In the past, I work in ambient consult dedicated all the sunday, to turn the street in cycle path, where all the people to ride bicycle (kids, adults and grandfathers). This activity is very entertaining and good initiative.
I think with the time, all people participate (the many forms) to help the city, to get into conscience of to damage to make our environment. Also, the new technologies to develop a new machines and instruments as help reduce the carbon footprint, and the bad chemist to hurt the nature and the cities. Produce new materials, to replace the damaging materials, like petroleum or the plastic. In this form, the world long many years!

No comments:

Post a Comment