Inglés IV

Inglés IV

Friday, May 21, 2010

Pulp Fiction




When I ask myself wich is my favorite movie many options come to my mind because I love movies and I always try to see premieres or all that my friends recommend me.


The requirements that a film should have to become one of my favorites are: good story, good music, good photography and good performances. So, my favorites are "Amelie", "La lengua de las mariposas", "Las trillizas de Belleville", "Amores Perros" and all directed by Quentin Tarantino.


The first movie from Tarantino that I saw was Pulp Fiction when I was about 15 years old, and I love it! What I liked most was the sordid ambience that moved the characters, the irony present in the dialogues and the way that violence displayed in the scenes.


I also love the characters of Jhon Travolta and Uma Thurman, called Vincent Vega and Mia Wallace, respectively. The first was the bodyguard of a powerful man and the second was the wife of this. My favorite scene above all in the film is when Vincent dances with Mia in a very kitsch restaurant.


So if you have not seen this movie, I totally recommend it!

No comments:

Post a Comment