Inglés IV

Inglés IV

Monday, May 10, 2010

My holidays in the Lanalhue Lake


I am not a person who has traveled so much, the only times that have left the country is to Mendoza, Bariloche y Buenos Aires, in Argentina. In all this travels to enjoy a good time, but finally when I think of th best trips I have taken do not go according to kilometers of distance or place are exotic, for my up to now the better trips have been to the south nof Chile.

For example, when I was 10 years old I went to Lanalhue Lake with my family. This lake is located in Arauco province, close to the town of Cañete 640 kilometers to the south of Santiago. In days we spent an enjoyable morning with my five cousins we were going to the pool until we were called to lunch, we took a boat and then sailed across the lake, or sometimes we were on horseback, and in the afternoon we went to a nerby cafe to afternoon sncack.

Our cabins were on the side of a hill with many trees, where we made our secret club with branches and leaves of "Nalca", the same is done with nthe traditional "curanto" in Chiloé and the south are from many sides.

I hope to return to that place where most old woman and take my grandchildren to enjoy as I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment