Inglés IV

Inglés IV

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Welcome!

Hi
My name is Catalina Aguilera, I am 20 years old and I am in my second year of the Anthropology career.
I have called my blog "mi bici morada" because every day I go to university in a purple bicycle that I love and I travel to the rhythm that I want, for example there are days in which I want to go faster or others in which I want to ride at a slow pace. I listen to my favourite music or when it´s very early I listen to the news in the radio. I always try to go by the "ciclovias" that are on the road because the cars and buses always run, they are stressed and make very dangerous to go by the street. Going on bicycle allows me to save money and to move my body because I dont practice sports. I have the lucky to live very near the university and coming by bicycle, because I know a lot people that would like to come on bicycle but because of the distance they have to travel through they are not able, but given the possibility I would recommend to all the people to take their bicycle and use it every day!

No comments:

Post a Comment