Inglés IV

Inglés IV

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

The Earthquake


I sleeping in my house when the earthquake happen. Always when tremor happen my reaction is to keep calm and stay in the same place, but in this opportunity the tremor to make more and more strong, therefore I say my mom to get up of the bed (she stay in other room, for that reason I shout). When come to the hall we move a lot and I couldn´t to walk. Soon open the door and the wall in the garden fall, in this moment I understand it was an earthquake.


Later when the move stop I went a house of my aunt (she live in a house in front) and I ask if everything is fine. All my families there were good, but in this moment I think in my dad, he live in the old building in center of Santiago. Whit my mom to get in the car and go to the building and fortunately he is fine, a little bored by being alone, but fine.


In the weeks that continued whit my friends and cousins we help in the FECh, we go to supermarket and collecting food and hygiene articles to send to the affected zones.
* The picture is the garden of my house currently, before there was a wall.

1 comment:

  1. I ^ sleeping in my house when the earthquake TENSE happen. Always when tremor SVA happen my reaction is to keep calm and stay in the same place, but in this opportunity the tremor to make more and more strong, therefore I TENSE say my mom to get up of the bed (she stay in other room, for that reason I shout). When ^come to the hall we move a lot and I couldn´t WW to walk. Soon TENSE AND WO open the door and the wall in the garden fall, in this moment I understand it was an earthquake.



    Later when the WF move stop I went a house of my aunt (she SVA live in a house in front) and I TENSE ask if everything is fine. All my WF families there were good, but in this moment I think in my dad, he SVA live in the old building in center of Santiago. SP Whit my mom to get in the car and go to the building and fortunately he TENSE is fine, a little bored by being alone, but fine.




    In the weeks that continued SP whit my friends and cousins we help in the FECh, we TENSE go to supermarket and collecting food and hygiene articles to send to the affected zones.
    * The picture is the garden of my house currently, before there was a wall

    I´m sorry about your wall...
    check the corrections
    well done!!
    miss

    ReplyDelete