Inglés IV

Inglés IV

Monday, September 27, 2010

Greece


If you ask me what country I would like to know, my thoughts always go to the European continent. Their countries have always seemed very attractive for being the birthplace of interesting insights, as the philosophers of Germany, as also by their magnificent and various architecture. Among the countries that attracted my attention highlights Greece as the cradle of Western civilization.
My interest in this country arose in school, the classes of my favorite course, history. I was fascinated with all the classical culture, such as music, philosophy, architecture, sculpture and mythology. My dad is an actor, was a few years ago because his dream was to see the first theater in the world. After his trip he told me everything he saw there, and I was very excited to visit that country someday.
If some time travelled to Greece would visit all the museums, ruins and village exploring the culture of the country and meeting its people. Explore the old buildings, I would bathe in the beaches of the Mediterranean sea and go to the islands seeking adventure!
But only a tourist would, I would not stay to study or work there because it interests me rather what was there in the past and not so much what it is nowadays.

No comments:

Post a Comment